Their standout feature is that they are fully sealed.
No holes= No hidden mould!
- 100% pure natural rubber
- Safe, non- toxic chewable baby toy
- Certified plastic free – BPA, Phthalate and PVC free
- Handmade and hand painted
- Multi Purpose Bath Toy, Teether and Rattle!
This multi purpose all natural rubber toys have been incredibly popular they even won Best Ethical Gift 2020 (www.giftoftheyear.co.uk)
Where are Tikiri Toys made?
Tikiri Bath toys are ethically made from 100% natural rubber harvested from a family owned certified organic Hevea Tree plantation in Sri Lanka.
Caring for your TIKIRI Toys
Being that these toys are made from NATURAL Rubber- they contain no preservatives and are biodegradable, this means eventually they will start to degrade. They last about 3 years before signs of degeneration.
- Check them for cracks or holes (these are fully sealed toys)
- Keep them dry
- After bath time, lay them out to air dry.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight
- To clean
- Wipe them with warm soapy water
- Do not put in dishwasher, washing machine or steriliser
At Made for Mia we stock the whole range of animals collect them all!
Zoo / Safari - Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Elephant, Lion
Farm - Cow, Sheep, Chicken, Horse, Dog, Pig
Ocean - Dolphin, Turtle, Whale, Seahorse, Octopus, Crab
As these are super popular they do sell out quickly. We are constantly restocking them as fast as we can. Make sure you sign up to our email list to be notified of a re stock.
Enjoy! Tag us in your photos! @madeformia #tikiritoys #madeformia
Share this post
- Tags: Tikiri